Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Three arrested after brawl in McDonald's on South Willow Street, shots fired in parking lot
Police are continuing their investigation into the incident that included throwing furniture inside the restaurant and firing gunfire outside in the parking lot, where police recovered two .40 caliber Smith and Wesson casings.
Police said the incident apparently began with a dispute between two men and escalated until two large groups were fighting.
The groups were dispersing when police arrived, but police sought to detain several possible participants, who police said were uncooperative and repeatedly shouted obscenities.
Three men were arrested for disorderly conduct: Osman Sesay, 21, of 579 Amory St.; Abednego Butoyi, 22, of 429 Hanover St., and Momodu Bah, 20, of 100 Ahern St. Bah also was charged with resisting arrest.
Police said the man with the gun was described as black, 25 to 28 years old, about 5-foot-9, 220 pounds, with short dark hair and a chin strap beard. He was wearing a blue and white checked shirt, dark colored pants and sneakers and left the area in a black four-door vehicle that rode low to the ground.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the Manchester Police Department at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards can be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at www.manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 31
- Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole - 0
- Grantham man makes plea deal in wife's killing - 4
- Keene cold-case murder trial starts - 0
- Newmarket man charged with impersonating police officer on Seacoast - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Police: Body found in Portsmouth creek not missing UNH student - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden - 1
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
- Londonderry's Aliza Simpson chooses UNH for basketball - 0
Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424