Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Three arrested after brawl in McDonald's on South Willow Street, shots fired in parking lot
Police are continuing their investigation into the incident that included throwing furniture inside the restaurant and firing gunfire outside in the parking lot, where police recovered two .40 caliber Smith and Wesson casings.
Police said the incident apparently began with a dispute between two men and escalated until two large groups were fighting.
The groups were dispersing when police arrived, but police sought to detain several possible participants, who police said were uncooperative and repeatedly shouted obscenities.
Three men were arrested for disorderly conduct: Osman Sesay, 21, of 579 Amory St.; Abednego Butoyi, 22, of 429 Hanover St., and Momodu Bah, 20, of 100 Ahern St. Bah also was charged with resisting arrest.
Police said the man with the gun was described as black, 25 to 28 years old, about 5-foot-9, 220 pounds, with short dark hair and a chin strap beard. He was wearing a blue and white checked shirt, dark colored pants and sneakers and left the area in a black four-door vehicle that rode low to the ground.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the Manchester Police Department at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards can be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at www.manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917