Youth to rally in Dover to prevent underage drinking
About 50 members of Dover Youth to Youth (Y2Y) plan to hold a demonstration Wednesday from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Cocheco Courtyard on Central Avenue in Dover. In case of heavy rain, the event will be held Thursday, according to Prevention Coordinator Dana Mitchell.
Y2Y members are trying to maximize exposure during lunch hours as it “also serves as a good kickoff event for the campaign going forward,” Mitchell said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads