Youth to rally in Dover to prevent underage drinking
About 50 members of Dover Youth to Youth (Y2Y) plan to hold a demonstration Wednesday from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Cocheco Courtyard on Central Avenue in Dover. In case of heavy rain, the event will be held Thursday, according to Prevention Coordinator Dana Mitchell.
Y2Y members are trying to maximize exposure during lunch hours as it “also serves as a good kickoff event for the campaign going forward,” Mitchell said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- These all-natural candles can double as massage oil - 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 19
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 6
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Human intervention hobbling ice fishermen
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'