Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Man accused of ‘shooting up’ in Manchester claims he was just trying to help
Police prosecutor Carissa Pelletier told Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge William Lyons that officers saw Michael Demeulle, 54, of 452 Pine St., “shooting up” in front of 867 Elm St. about 1 a.m. Monday.
The man Demeulle said he stopped to help, Christopher Willott, 21, of 99 Hanover St., was arraigned on charges of disorderly conduct, criminal mischief, contempt and possession of a narcotic. The drug charge stems from a July 4 arrest.
Willott was out on $1,000 personal recognizance bail on a July 4 drug arrest when he was arrested Monday, so he was charged with contempt of court.Pelletier requested $3,000 cash/surety bail, but Willott pleaded for a break and Lyons set bail on the new charges at $1,000 cash/surety. A probable cause hearing on the felony was set for July 22. Trial on the remaining charges was set for Aug. 7.
Philip Ramasci, 32, of 20 Orange St., could enter no plea Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a first-degree assault charge that alleges he stabbed a neighbor in the wrist.
Says name wasn’t on docket
When Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge William Lyons asked Roland Iller why he failed to show up for a deferred sentence hearing last month, Iller said he showed up with his lawyer. He added: “My name wasn’t on the docket, so we left.”
Iller insisted he showed up on the date on his paperwork. He also said he completed the program required as a condition of having the deferred sentence on two assault convictions suspended. He will have another chance to get the deferred sentence suspended Aug. 13, if he brings proof he completed the program.
Casey McColgan Guerin, 29, of 8 Donald St., pleaded innocent Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a misdemeanor charge of simple assault that alleges she hit her boyfriend in the head with a cell phone Sunday.
Tried to take ring
Alland Pierre Jr., 29, of 414 Hevey St., is accused of trying to remove the ring from his girlfriend’s hand July 3 at Amory and McGregor streets.
Assault, threatening charges
Bail was continued at $1,000 personal recognizance Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Gabriel Pavnick, 34, of 68 Croteau Court.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Two Keene State students among three newest riot arrests - 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge plans to release GT Advanced Technologies documents critical of Apple - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Derry's tax rate drops as property valuations increase - 0
- Maine nurse defies state Ebola quarantine, leaves home - 9
- 2-alarm Manchester fire displaces 10 - 0
- Commodore Nutt takes D.C. by storm - 1
- School's out for voters - 2
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 26
- Senate battle attracts 17,000 TV ads in NH - 3
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483