Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Trials set for offender charged in Plaistow, Salem Walmart assaults
Beausoleil was arrested March 10, the day after the alleged sexual assault of a 9-year-old girl at the Wal-Mart in Plaistow.
Beausoleil will first go on trial in the Salem case for allegedly exposing himself to a young girl. The suspect fled before police arrived at the store. The trial in that case is set for the week of Oct. 21 in Rockingham County Superior Court.
Beausoleil apparently isn’t happy with the legal strategy.
In a letter to a judge filed Monday, he asked for a new court-appointed attorney. Beausoleil complained that he wanted the trials set in the opposite order “for obvious reasons” and expressed an interest in seeking a plea agreement on the theft charge.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 23
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it - 0
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 8
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917