School district addresses Souhegan principal’s abrupt resignation
Principal Jon Ingram unexpectedly resigned last week, according to school officials, who said he plans to explore other professional opportunities and further his education.
Warburton did not return a phone call seeking comments from the New Hampshire Union Leader this week. His executive assistant, Maryanne Buonadoma, said in an email that Warburton is in the process of developing a timeline for the hiring of a new principal and when more details are available they will be shared.
Just last month at Souhegan’s graduation ceremony, Ingram thanked the senior class for helping him establish a new culture at the school.
“He was constantly looking at the existing system and trying to better it,” said Jacobs. “I was sad to hear he was leaving, especially because we have had a fair amount of turnover and now we are back to square one. It is tough for everyone.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Karlyn Borysenko: Workplace bullying is a serious problem, governor - 0
- Another View -- Fred Hiatt: Disengage from the world, and this is what happens - 0
- David Harsanyi: Are teachers really underpaid? - 9
- Jonah Goldberg: The U.N. club needs higher standards - 0
- Another View -- Mike Biundo: Where is Shaheen's gas price outrage now? - 20
- Deroy Murdock: What if Gaza were San Diego instead? - 1
- Another View -- Jayne Millerick: Dems scaring women by misleading them on contraception - 55
- Another View -- Charles Lane: Obamacare and the Constitution - 22
- John Stossel: Why are we giving the police so much power? - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Distracted legislating: Our baseless cellphone ban - 0
- Workplace abuse: Governor gets one right - 0
- Red Sox pull Lester from Wednesday start amid trade rumors - 0
- Accused Abby kidnapper Kibby had past minor brushes with police - 0
- Police say youths at New Boston underage drinking party resisted arrest - 0
- Man hospitalized following Rochester shooting; suspect still at large - 0
- Muskrats, Swamp Bats split twinbill - 0
- Jays' Stroman stymies Red Sox - 0
- Police seeking help to identify alleged credit card thieves - 0
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
When company comes, opt for variety
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
Win tickets to see Ziggy Marley
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride