School district addresses Souhegan principal’s abrupt resignation
Principal Jon Ingram unexpectedly resigned last week, according to school officials, who said he plans to explore other professional opportunities and further his education.
Warburton did not return a phone call seeking comments from the New Hampshire Union Leader this week. His executive assistant, Maryanne Buonadoma, said in an email that Warburton is in the process of developing a timeline for the hiring of a new principal and when more details are available they will be shared.
Just last month at Souhegan’s graduation ceremony, Ingram thanked the senior class for helping him establish a new culture at the school.
“He was constantly looking at the existing system and trying to better it,” said Jacobs. “I was sad to hear he was leaving, especially because we have had a fair amount of turnover and now we are back to square one. It is tough for everyone.”
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Suicide bomber, gunmen kill 52 in Yemen - 0
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 10
- Charitable organizations raise money, and lift spirits with Christmas tree sales - 0
- Holiday edition reminder to our readers - 1
- 600 gather for New Horizons soup kitchen, shelter fundraiser - 0
- Conn. school shooting probe ends with gunman's motives unknown - 43
- Railway company proposing Montreal to Portland service through northern NH - 19
- Exeter theater group suspends campaign to save Ioka - 0
- Stained-glass windows get new look at Tucker Free Library in Henniker - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Do you like the new University of New Hampshire logo?
- Total Votes: 383