Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Five clean getaways in Manchester car wash burglaries
Over the past month, five car washes have been hit by burglars, according to police. One car wash was visited twice in a matter of hours. Two burglaries involved the removal of a change machine, one estimated to hold $1,000 in quarters.
The most recent break-in involved the Manchester Auto Wash at 47 Elm St. Police said the rear door to the business had apparently been kicked in overnight Monday. The burglar removed coins from the cash register, as well as at least 50 shiny tokens bearing the image of a vacuum.
On July 4, burglars twice visited the Circle T Car Wash at 2170 Candia Road, police said. Video surveillance shows two burglars arrived at the car wash around 3 a.m. and then returned an hour later, police said.
On June 11, the Circle T shed was also broken into and the change machine stolen. Video capturing that crime showed a lone white man driving a dark-colored sedan into the lot. On June 14, burglars tried to access the change machine at the Second Street Car Wash, 763 Second St. A computer was stolen.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917