Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Five clean getaways in Manchester car wash burglaries
Over the past month, five car washes have been hit by burglars, according to police. One car wash was visited twice in a matter of hours. Two burglaries involved the removal of a change machine, one estimated to hold $1,000 in quarters.
The most recent break-in involved the Manchester Auto Wash at 47 Elm St. Police said the rear door to the business had apparently been kicked in overnight Monday. The burglar removed coins from the cash register, as well as at least 50 shiny tokens bearing the image of a vacuum.
On July 4, burglars twice visited the Circle T Car Wash at 2170 Candia Road, police said. Video surveillance shows two burglars arrived at the car wash around 3 a.m. and then returned an hour later, police said.
On June 11, the Circle T shed was also broken into and the change machine stolen. Video capturing that crime showed a lone white man driving a dark-colored sedan into the lot. On June 14, burglars tried to access the change machine at the Second Street Car Wash, 763 Second St. A computer was stolen.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Possible negotiated plea for Nashua dad accused of negligent homicide in son's death - 0
- Amherst man facing charges in August Merrimack accident - 0
- Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom - 1
- Nashua couple's minivan stolen with toddler in back seat - 13
- Pelham store robbed Saturday - 0
- Woman charged with attacking fiancÚ, threatening him with a gun - 1
- Two months later, still no answers in killing near Stinson Lake - 0
- Man cited for OHRV use in wetland area in Stewartstown - 0
- $25M suit filed against jail, police by man paralyzed in custody - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate sustains Hassan veto of bill to revamp juvenile justice system - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Brown v. Shaheen: A tale of new polls - 4
- Traffic backed up a mile in Hampton tractor-trailer accident - 0
- Woman shot during Manchester drug raid is identified - 0
- Citizen's Police Academy in Manchester set for Oct. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Football Power Poll; Who's No. 1 this week? - 0
- Heating unit cause of blaze in Manchester - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Belichick's 200th was a trademark triumph - 0
- MarketReach makes move to Nashua - 0
In 2nd District race, Garcia bucks Obamacare
Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom
Find the hidden cash stashed downtown
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Your Turn, NH -- Ted Menswar Jr.: How Manchester pulled together to honor one of its greats
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917