Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Judge refuses to accept guilty plea in Manchester assault case
Karasi told the judge he wanted to plead guilty, but Michael refused to accept the pleas. He said because the new drug charge would be a second offense, and could result in jail time, Karasi should speak with an attorney before entering a guilty plea.
Has alternate explanation
Jon Orme, 25, pleaded innocent Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to charges of simple assault, criminal mischief, resisting arrest and violation of a domestic violence protective order. Trial was set for Aug. 13.
Court documents show the woman told police Orme hit her because he said she was taking too long in the bathroom. He claimed she has mental health issues and he was trying to shift her focus.
She told police Orme was in the residence Tuesday, in violation of the order. Court documents show police reported Orme could be seen in the residence, but refused to respond to requests to open the door. Another key was obtained, access was gained and Orme was arrested.
Offers excuse for missing court
Patricia Lanier, 44, who lists the homeless shelter as her address, told Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge Gregory Michael on Wednesday that she missed her scheduled May 13 court date on a simple assault charge because she had a broken wrist.
Lanier also faces charges in Hillsborough County Superior Court North. She was indicted by the May Hillsborough County North Grand Jury for second-degree assault of a man in 2011 and by the March grand jury for aggravated felonious sexual assault of a young teen boy in 2012.
Police prosecutor Lt. Peter Favreau Wednesday sought $500 cash/surety bail for a Concord woman being arraigned on a disorderly conduct charge in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division. Favreau also requested a bail condition requiring the woman complete the booking process at the Manchester Police Department before being released.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Pembroke man pleads guilty to Maine bank robberies - 0
- Former Littleton man sentenced to prison for crash that injured 4 - 1
- Pelham man arrested in theft of jewelry - 0
- UPDATE: Mass. man wanted for targeting victims through online dating site arrested - 4
- Police suspect same man with small bat robbed Bow store, failed in Goffstown try - 0
- Driver was trying to kill himself - 24
- 2 NH men accused of drug trafficking - 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 3
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. man rescued from Mt. Haystack in Franconia - 0
- Police say drug suspect crashed into Windham cruiser, sheriff's car during bust - 1
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Gregg for the US Senate again? 'Been there, done that,' he says - 0
- New health insurer to enter NH marketplace in 2015 - 3
- Firefighters from 10 communities fight second 3-alarm fire in one day in Loudon - 0
- UPDATE: Lancaster man, 74, killed in head-on Columbia crash - 0
- Parents share what makes Abigail a special girl - 0
- UPDATE: Mother, daughter fell from Crotched Mountain ski lift - 1
- AL East looks loaded again in 2014 - 0
Driver was trying to kill himself
Big tipper stops for lunch
2 NH men accused of drug trafficking
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424