Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Derry official placed on leave pending State Police investigation
Budreau said he could not provide any specific details on the investigation.
"Certain allegations against the town administrator were brought to the town's attention," said Budreau. "These allegations did not involve the town and were referred to the New Hampshire State Police."
Pending further investigation, Budreau said Anderson will be on paid administrative leave, as outlined under the town charter. Anderson's salary is about $120,000 this year.
Friday afternoon's emergency Town Council meeting was scheduled during the day as a nonpublic meeting, but Budreau said the meeting was then opened to the public.
Anderson has been town administrator for just under three years, having been unanimously appointed by the Town Council in September 2010. Prior to taking over for Gary Stenhouse in Derry in 2010, Anderson was town manager in Boothbay, Maine, for a decade.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Weekly brother gave police wrong name
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917