Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Derry official placed on leave pending State Police investigation
Budreau said he could not provide any specific details on the investigation.
"Certain allegations against the town administrator were brought to the town's attention," said Budreau. "These allegations did not involve the town and were referred to the New Hampshire State Police."
Pending further investigation, Budreau said Anderson will be on paid administrative leave, as outlined under the town charter. Anderson's salary is about $120,000 this year.
Friday afternoon's emergency Town Council meeting was scheduled during the day as a nonpublic meeting, but Budreau said the meeting was then opened to the public.
Anderson has been town administrator for just under three years, having been unanimously appointed by the Town Council in September 2010. Prior to taking over for Gary Stenhouse in Derry in 2010, Anderson was town manager in Boothbay, Maine, for a decade.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 2
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Hockey: Teams anxious to play - 0
- Manchester Mayor Gatsas: Vote tells me Hooksett is satisfied with Manchester schools - 4
- After Pinkerton rejection, what's next for Hooksett students? - 1
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal