Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Derry official placed on leave pending State Police investigation
Budreau said he could not provide any specific details on the investigation.
"Certain allegations against the town administrator were brought to the town's attention," said Budreau. "These allegations did not involve the town and were referred to the New Hampshire State Police."
Pending further investigation, Budreau said Anderson will be on paid administrative leave, as outlined under the town charter. Anderson's salary is about $120,000 this year.
Friday afternoon's emergency Town Council meeting was scheduled during the day as a nonpublic meeting, but Budreau said the meeting was then opened to the public.
Anderson has been town administrator for just under three years, having been unanimously appointed by the Town Council in September 2010. Prior to taking over for Gary Stenhouse in Derry in 2010, Anderson was town manager in Boothbay, Maine, for a decade.
READER COMMENTS: 10
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Missing inmate arrested in Rochester after crash - 0
- These all-natural candles can double as massage oil - 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 26
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 7
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483