Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Accused attacker faced charges in 2010
She said he invited her to his house Thursday night, giving her a Sagamore Street address, but when she arrived and found it to be a business, she called him and he invited her to join him in his vehicle, a Pontiac SUV.
The court documents show she told police she was able to use a pepper spray container on her keychain, forcing him to back off. She then opened the door and ran.
In October 2011, prosecutors decided not to go forward with prosecution because the alleged victim had moved to Germany and did not want to return for trial.
Court documents show he and Detective Patrick Maguire knew Ojo had been given a summons for loitering, after parking for hours in the lot of the Van Otis store on Elm Street June 1; was charged with assault for allegedly grabbing the chest area of a woman June 23 on Sagamore Street, and matched the description of a man who had sexually assaulted a woman in the area of 27 Sagamore St. July 7.
Nearly two hours later, he was still there, the detectives said. But, as they watched, the driver pulled away and drove around the block, parking this time on Sagamore Street, near Bay Street.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
- Elderly Dover woman victim of paving scam, police say - 1
- Man charged with sex assault, sticking woman with hypodermic needle - 0
- KSC student facing charges related to riot - 13
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 0
- Brown, Shaheen run hardest where support is deepest - 0
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 0
- College Football: Big Green ready for tussle with Harvard - 0
- Report: Cubs will hire Joe Maddon as manager - 0
- Pastoral Counseling Services honors Good Samaritans - 0
- Peterborough church plan advances after land buy - 0
- Stocks down a little after Fed move - 0
- Portsmouth retailer sells goods from across U.S. in a small 'pop-up shop' - 0
The Obamaconomy: Shea-Porter shows its flaw
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483