Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Accused attacker faced charges in 2010
She said he invited her to his house Thursday night, giving her a Sagamore Street address, but when she arrived and found it to be a business, she called him and he invited her to join him in his vehicle, a Pontiac SUV.
The court documents show she told police she was able to use a pepper spray container on her keychain, forcing him to back off. She then opened the door and ran.
In October 2011, prosecutors decided not to go forward with prosecution because the alleged victim had moved to Germany and did not want to return for trial.
Court documents show he and Detective Patrick Maguire knew Ojo had been given a summons for loitering, after parking for hours in the lot of the Van Otis store on Elm Street June 1; was charged with assault for allegedly grabbing the chest area of a woman June 23 on Sagamore Street, and matched the description of a man who had sexually assaulted a woman in the area of 27 Sagamore St. July 7.
Nearly two hours later, he was still there, the detectives said. But, as they watched, the driver pulled away and drove around the block, parking this time on Sagamore Street, near Bay Street.
READER COMMENTS: 15
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 37
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917