Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Abuse defendant says search was illegal
“You are taking in an entire universe of information,” Gleason said in court on Friday.
Police obtained a warrant for the couple’s Main Street apartment in Plaistow on Nov. 16, and obtained a second warrant specifically for the computer on Nov. 20, according to Assistant County Attorney Michael Zaino.
Zaino said the second warrant allowed police to seize “all files, documents and hard drives.”
Gleason likened the hard drive search to a situation where police came to the courthouse looking for drugs in the building, yet seized everything inside in building during their search.
“And after those seven days, you would have to close the book and can’t look at it anymore,” Wageling said.
Prosecutors have requested that the abuse charges and ones concerning the illegal recordings be consolidated into one trial.
Wageling said she expects to reach a decision within in the next couple of weeks.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Conn. man charged in hit and run - 0
- FBI 'concerned' for Hernandez - 0
- Dingman granted conditional parole - 6
- Manchester gas station burglarized - 0
- Conn. tractor-trailer driver charged in Manchester hit and run - 3
- Goffstown man held in Triangle Credit Union robbery, burglaries - 1
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 1
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Officials will share new information about missing Conway teen - 1
- South Africa's Nelson Mandela dies at 95 - 1
- Fire scene closes Goffstown's Paige Hill Road - 0
- Gas tax increase would be tied to consumer price index - 8
- Suicide bomber, gunmen kill 52 in Yemen - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans - 10
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 16
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
Dingman granted conditional parole
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424