Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Abuse defendant says search was illegal
Roland Dow, 27, of Plaistow appeared Friday in Rockingham County Superior Court. He is charged with abusing his girlfriend’s 3-year-old son last November. (JAMES A. KIMBLE/Union Leader Correspondent)
“You are taking in an entire universe of information,” Gleason said in court on Friday.
Police obtained a warrant for the couple’s Main Street apartment in Plaistow on Nov. 16, and obtained a second warrant specifically for the computer on Nov. 20, according to Assistant County Attorney Michael Zaino.
Zaino said the second warrant allowed police to seize “all files, documents and hard drives.”
Gleason likened the hard drive search to a situation where police came to the courthouse looking for drugs in the building, yet seized everything inside in building during their search.
“And after those seven days, you would have to close the book and can’t look at it anymore,” Wageling said.
Prosecutors have requested that the abuse charges and ones concerning the illegal recordings be consolidated into one trial.
Wageling said she expects to reach a decision within in the next couple of weeks.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bodies of mother, son found in Amherst home in apparent murder-suicide - 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children - 3
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 8
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 1
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's job problem needs more than one fix - 3
- USNH's raw deal: Part deux - 0
- Every vote counts: Here is the proof - 2
- College Sports Roundup: NEC's Locke scores twice in soccer win - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Campbell, Jutras blank Gilford - 0
- Pirates stay hot, blank Red Sox - 0
- Londonderry police to open station to residents - 0
- Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua - 2
- NHIAA Golf: Crusaders teeing up special year - 0
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917