Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Tilton man arrested, pleads guilty to burglaries
James Welcome 30, of 61 High St. was arrested on July 3 and pleaded guilty to two counts of burglary and criminal mischief on Thursday, said Police Chief Robert Cormier.
During the month of June, Tilton Police responded to commercial burglaries, both of which occurred during the overnight hours, Cormier said.
The first was June 19 at Lakes Region Cupcakes at 285 Main St. Sometime during the night, someone smashed in the glass door, went inside and removed all the cash from the register drawer, Cormier said.
On June 27 at 4:30 a.m., police responded to a burglary alarm on the east side of town at 622 Laconia Road at the Tilton Shop Express. They found that the store had been burglarized, Cormier said.
"Viewing the store video, a suspect wearing a hood and mask was observed forcing his way into the store and then removing all the cash and assorted other items," Cormier said in a press release.
The investigation took two weeks.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 1
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
- OHRV trail official hopes arrest will deter others - 0
- One arrested in fight near Manchester Super 8 - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 12
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Strategery: A war by any other name
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917