Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Tilton man arrested, pleads guilty to burglaries
James Welcome 30, of 61 High St. was arrested on July 3 and pleaded guilty to two counts of burglary and criminal mischief on Thursday, said Police Chief Robert Cormier.
During the month of June, Tilton Police responded to commercial burglaries, both of which occurred during the overnight hours, Cormier said.
The first was June 19 at Lakes Region Cupcakes at 285 Main St. Sometime during the night, someone smashed in the glass door, went inside and removed all the cash from the register drawer, Cormier said.
On June 27 at 4:30 a.m., police responded to a burglary alarm on the east side of town at 622 Laconia Road at the Tilton Shop Express. They found that the store had been burglarized, Cormier said.
"Viewing the store video, a suspect wearing a hood and mask was observed forcing his way into the store and then removing all the cash and assorted other items," Cormier said in a press release.
The investigation took two weeks.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man hospitalized following Rochester shooting; suspect still at large - 0
- Police seeking help to identify alleged credit card thieves - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of new crimes while out on bail faces hearing - 0
- Gorham man arraigned for kidnapping Abigail Hernandez, but details remain scarce - 0
- Ex-Manchester police officer pleads guilty to felonies related to helping drug dealer - 2
- Lancaster man indicted for possessing child sex abuse images - 0
- Former Nashua court officer waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- MBTA police officer arrested two more times following house party arrest in Salem - 0
- Mass. man charged in car registration tax dodge - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Distracted legislating: Our baseless cellphone ban - 0
- Another View -- Betsy McCaughey: Our free lunch President - 0
- Another View -- Karlyn Borysenko: Workplace bullying is a serious problem, governor - 0
- Workplace abuse: Governor gets one right - 0
- Red Sox pull Lester from Wednesday start amid trade rumors - 0
- Accused Abby kidnapper Kibby had past minor brushes with police - 0
- Muskrats, Swamp Bats split twinbill - 0
- Jays' Stroman stymies Red Sox - 0
- NH medical board suspends Manchester doctor's license - 0
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
When company comes, opt for variety
Win tickets to see Ziggy Marley
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
Voting in NH: Not just for NH residents
Gorham man arrested for kidnapping Abigail
Market Basket community waits and watches
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917