Home » News » Public Safety
Londonderry’s drivers can expect some detours on Litchfield Road
Plans for the project, which will replace an entire section of worn-out roadway, were announced earlier this spring, giving locals plenty of time to prepare, Assistant Public Works Director John Trottier said last week.
The stretch of roadway between Misty Lane and High Range Road will be closed periodically throughout the next few months, with traffic detours to be put into effect at those times.
Another portion of Litchfield Road had been repaired last summer, as well as repairs on Auburn and Wilson roads.
The current fiscal year began July 1.
Resident Mary Tetreau said traffic was a bit slower than normal while traveling down Pillsbury Road earlier this week, where work crews were installing a new guardrail near Ash Street.
Those with questions about the summer road repair program may contact the Londonderry Public Works Department at 432-1100, ext. 193.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua - 0
- Police officer, firefighter team up to rescue dog from frozen Raymond river - 0
- Pilot safe after crash landing on Alton ice runway - 0
- Police dog Mingo is in even better hands - 0
- Manchester police honor their own for dedicated service - 1
- Damage from water main break closes portion of Allds Street in Nashua - 0
- Former UNH police chief remembered as 'amazing leader' - 0
- Pinkerton warns community of person soliciting students - 0
- Oil tanker strikes Memorial Bridge early Friday - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Vote on death penalty repeal set for Wednesday - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings - 1
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua