Home » News » Public Safety
Londonderry’s drivers can expect some detours on Litchfield Road
Plans for the project, which will replace an entire section of worn-out roadway, were announced earlier this spring, giving locals plenty of time to prepare, Assistant Public Works Director John Trottier said last week.
The stretch of roadway between Misty Lane and High Range Road will be closed periodically throughout the next few months, with traffic detours to be put into effect at those times.
Another portion of Litchfield Road had been repaired last summer, as well as repairs on Auburn and Wilson roads.
The current fiscal year began July 1.
Resident Mary Tetreau said traffic was a bit slower than normal while traveling down Pillsbury Road earlier this week, where work crews were installing a new guardrail near Ash Street.
Those with questions about the summer road repair program may contact the Londonderry Public Works Department at 432-1100, ext. 193.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
- ATV sinks trying to skim water of Weirs Beach - 0
- Fire destroys vacant Nashua building - 0
- Pre-St. Pat's party at UMass turns violent, 43 arrested - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus