Home » News » Public Safety
Update: Suspicious bag in Nashua just trash
NASHUA -- Police investigated a suspicious bag that was left unattended outside of a city store on Friday, which turned out to be improperly discarded trash.
Lt. Michael Moushegian of the Nashua Police Department said police received a call about a duffle bag that has been sitting outside of The Paper Store at 213
Daniel Webster Highway since 9 a.m. on Friday.
A patrol unit investigated the bag shortly before 1 p.m. at the Royal Ridge Plaza, and ultimately determined it was garbage, according to authorities.
“About 99 percent of the time these turn out to be nothing,” said Moushegian.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Talk of 'wings on pigs' threats on police tests U.S. speech rights - 0
- Brentwood police look to increase coverage after officer's death in May - 4
- Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm - 40
- Police investigate report of shots fired - 0
- Manchester blaze that left dozens homeless was accidental - 0
- Milford woman injured in Bedford crash - 0
- Park on any side of the street in Manchester during Christmas week - 0
- NYC mayor wants protests on hold after police deaths - 0
- Mother of two says she's lucky, even though condo destroyed in blaze - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm