Home » News » Public Safety
Update: Suspicious bag in Nashua just trash
NASHUA -- Police investigated a suspicious bag that was left unattended outside of a city store on Friday, which turned out to be improperly discarded trash.
Lt. Michael Moushegian of the Nashua Police Department said police received a call about a duffle bag that has been sitting outside of The Paper Store at 213
Daniel Webster Highway since 9 a.m. on Friday.
A patrol unit investigated the bag shortly before 1 p.m. at the Royal Ridge Plaza, and ultimately determined it was garbage, according to authorities.
“About 99 percent of the time these turn out to be nothing,” said Moushegian.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burning baton twirler attracts Manchester fire truck - 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
- ATV sinks trying to skim water of Weirs Beach - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Sheriff, chief question Shaheen’s recent vote on controversial Obama nominee - 0
- Low turnout seen in early Lakes Region polling - 0
- Goffstown residents slow to vote so far - 0
- Dover police convince local man to go to hospital for evaluation - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Voting is not just for adults in Windham - 0
- Voter turnout is low but steady in Bedford - 0
- Steady voter turnout in Amherst - 0
- Due to snow forecast, Farmington decides to wait a week to decide on town issues - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus