Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Police hope photos lead to arrest for Mont Vernon thefts
"We think that's the person that possibly went into vehicles or at least ended up with some of the items"
Sgt. Aaron R. Daigneault said Saturday.
He said police have taken three reports from people whose unlocked vehicles were entered and found items taken. Daigneault called them "crimes of opportunity."
Police said someone driving a dark-colored sedan committed the thefts between 9:30 p.m. Tuesday and 2:30 a.m. on Wednesday.
Police released photos containing a man authorities termed 'a person of interest." The photos were taken from the Shell gas station at 620 Amherst St. in Nashua and from Walmart in Amherst.
Mont Vernon Police are seeking to identify the person in the accompanying pictures and
anyone with information can contact us at 673-5610
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Wintery weather doesn’t cut NH crime, but it can change it - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Police make arrest in Pembroke embezzlement case - 1
- Police seek robber of Nashua convenience store - 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 1
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 4
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 4
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Yet another must-win scenario for men's hockey team - 0
- Nashua mayor to aldermen: Don’t alter rules on city contracts - 0
- Merrimack-Trinity semifinal to be followed by Memorial-Central in Div. I basketball - 0
- Pinkerton-Londonderry rivalry set for Div. I hockey semifinal - 1
- 'Mathletes' chosen to represent NH in national competition - 0
- Parking lot study to go before Peterborough voters - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
- Board of Education to vote on Nashua North High principal - 0
- Pembroke Academy wants to help at-risk students - 0
For New Hampshire towns, it’s time to vote
Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video
Blue shame: Obamacare's big change
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings