Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Police hope photos lead to arrest for Mont Vernon thefts
"We think that's the person that possibly went into vehicles or at least ended up with some of the items"
Sgt. Aaron R. Daigneault said Saturday.
He said police have taken three reports from people whose unlocked vehicles were entered and found items taken. Daigneault called them "crimes of opportunity."
Police said someone driving a dark-colored sedan committed the thefts between 9:30 p.m. Tuesday and 2:30 a.m. on Wednesday.
Police released photos containing a man authorities termed 'a person of interest." The photos were taken from the Shell gas station at 620 Amherst St. in Nashua and from Walmart in Amherst.
Mont Vernon Police are seeking to identify the person in the accompanying pictures and
anyone with information can contact us at 673-5610
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917