Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police hope photos lead to arrest for Mont Vernon thefts
"We think that's the person that possibly went into vehicles or at least ended up with some of the items"
Sgt. Aaron R. Daigneault said Saturday.
He said police have taken three reports from people whose unlocked vehicles were entered and found items taken. Daigneault called them "crimes of opportunity."
Police said someone driving a dark-colored sedan committed the thefts between 9:30 p.m. Tuesday and 2:30 a.m. on Wednesday.
Police released photos containing a man authorities termed 'a person of interest." The photos were taken from the Shell gas station at 620 Amherst St. in Nashua and from Walmart in Amherst.
Mont Vernon Police are seeking to identify the person in the accompanying pictures and
anyone with information can contact us at 673-5610
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Conn. tractor-trailer driver charged in Manchester hit and run - 1
- Goffstown man held in Triangle Credit Union robbery, burglaries - 0
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 1
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
- Woman arrested after crash at Dover tolls, facing DWI charge - 0
- Fugitive of the week: Juan Zayas-Diaz - 0
- Man turns himself in for Dover burglary warrant - 0
- Police say Laconia man threatened toddler - 0
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Suicide bomber, gunmen kill 52 in Yemen - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans - 10
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 9
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
- Believe it: Celtics are in first - 0
- Vonn finishes training run, mulls entering Friday's race - 0
- Windham teachers' contract in mediation - 0
Dingman granted conditional parole
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424