Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Police hope photos lead to arrest for Mont Vernon thefts
"We think that's the person that possibly went into vehicles or at least ended up with some of the items"
Sgt. Aaron R. Daigneault said Saturday.
He said police have taken three reports from people whose unlocked vehicles were entered and found items taken. Daigneault called them "crimes of opportunity."
Police said someone driving a dark-colored sedan committed the thefts between 9:30 p.m. Tuesday and 2:30 a.m. on Wednesday.
Police released photos containing a man authorities termed 'a person of interest." The photos were taken from the Shell gas station at 620 Amherst St. in Nashua and from Walmart in Amherst.
Mont Vernon Police are seeking to identify the person in the accompanying pictures and
anyone with information can contact us at 673-5610
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man accused of holding homeless youth at gunpoint - 0
- Ex-Seabrook police officer seeks dismissal of charges, has request sealed by court - 0
- Police say N.Y. man to plead guilty to defrauding Amherst man to obtain iPads - 0
- Manchester police search for man who robbed West Side TD Bank branch - 0
- DWI License Revocations - 0
- I-93 driver clocked at 120 mph, charged with transporting drugs - 1
- West Lebanon man accused of secretly recording child - 0
- Prosecutors seek to block documents from advisor's fraud trial - 0
- Former EMT receives probation for theft of fentanyl - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: State's scholarships are about the kids - 0
- A Bronstein curfew? There are better alternatives - 0
- Obamacare in NH: Luring people onto subsidies - 0
- Council whittles list of finalists to three for Derry post - 0
- Manchester aldermen decide daytime Bronstein Park ban will remain - 1
- Sox thump Yanks with an 'X' factor - 0
- KSC women's soccer prevails - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Modelski sisters lead Hollis/Brookline to win - 0
- Saint Anselm takes national lead with 'Look-Up Line' aimed at reducing hockey injuries - 0
The JV team: Obama's unbelievable admission
UPDATED: Islamic State issues video of beheading of US hostage, SITE monitoring service says
Another View: Gordon Humphrey -- Rubens will bring principled, courageous leadership to Senate
Another View - Richard Ober: We have to act now to stop the decline in NH's future prospects
NH mourns a 2nd beheading
- Total Votes: 917