Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Bank robbery in Nashua under investigation
Police are seeking the public's assistance in identifying a white male in his early 30's with dark hair who robbed the TD Bank at 191 Main St. on Monday morning.
According to police, the bank at 191 Main St. was robbed around 10:38 a.m. by an unidentified male.
Authorities have released surveillance photos of the man entering the store and speaking with a bank teller. Police are seeking the public's assistance in identifying the robber, who is a white male in his early 30's with dark hair.
Police believe the man is about 5-feet, 6-inches tall with an average build. He was last seen wearing tan cargo shorts, a white golf shirt, a blue Boston Red Sox hat and white sunglasses.
Anyone with information is urged to contact police at 603-594-3500, or the crime line at 603-589-1665.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 26
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
- Pot plants worth $25,000 seized in Wilmot - 0
- Lawyers for Manchester man challenge competency of suspect in 2001 Auburn murder - 0
- Two-car crash in Salem prompts arrest of both drivers - 0
- Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old - 1
- Former Nashua alderman's witness tampering trial postponed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition at Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 in Rochester - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 3
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917