Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Plaistow mom gets plea deal in her child's abuse, will testify against boyfriend
Jessica Linscott appears in court in this March file photo.
After bringing her son, James Nichols, 3, to Exeter Hospital, Linscott and her boyfriend went on a cross-country flight to avoid police, which ended with their capture on Nov. 28 at Universal Studios in Orlando, Fla.
But Judge Marguerite Wageling noted Tuesday that Linscott's testimony was not mandated as part of her plea agreement.
"You deserve every day of your sentence," she told Linscott.
The deal was struck the same day Linscott was to inform the judge whether she would go forward with a trial.
He has pleaded not guilty to all charges. Dow appeared in court Friday to contest the police department's search of his home computer, which led to the discovery of the videos.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Schaller sent back to minors
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483