Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Plaistow mom gets plea deal in her child's abuse, will testify against boyfriend
Jessica Linscott appears in court in this March file photo.
After bringing her son, James Nichols, 3, to Exeter Hospital, Linscott and her boyfriend went on a cross-country flight to avoid police, which ended with their capture on Nov. 28 at Universal Studios in Orlando, Fla.
But Judge Marguerite Wageling noted Tuesday that Linscott's testimony was not mandated as part of her plea agreement.
"You deserve every day of your sentence," she told Linscott.
The deal was struck the same day Linscott was to inform the judge whether she would go forward with a trial.
He has pleaded not guilty to all charges. Dow appeared in court Friday to contest the police department's search of his home computer, which led to the discovery of the videos.
READER COMMENTS: 11
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 1
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 37
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 0
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 6
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917