Home » News » Public Safety
Three people hospitalized in Rochester crash
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 2:07 p.m. after an eastbound 1994 Ford Ranger, driven by Jennifer Rothwell, 32, of 174 David Drive in Wakefield, struck a northbound 2003 Chevrolet Impala, driven by Marie Reed, 75, of 293 Charles St. in Farmington, while it was turning left onto Farmington Road – Route 11 – from Exit 15 off the Spaulding Turnpike – Route 16.
Paramedics transported Marie Reed and her passenger, Deborah Reed, 57, of 314 Charles St. in Farmington to Frisbie Memorial Hospital "with serious but non-life threatening injuries. Rothwell was also transported to the hospital for non-life threatening injuries, according to police.
As of Wednesday night, the condition of all three women was unknown, according to police.
Route 11 was closed for several hours as police investigated the crash, which caused extensive damage to both vehicles. Members of the Strafford Technical Accident Reconstruction Team responded to the scene to assist with the investigation, according to police.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact Officer Eric Ball at (603) 330-7128. Anonymous tips can be left on the Rochester Crime Line at (603) 335-6500 or via text at: CRIMES (274637) Body of Text: TEXT4CASH + your tip. Cash rewards are offered for information that leads to an arrest.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
- ATV sinks trying to skim water of Weirs Beach - 0
- Fire destroys vacant Nashua building - 0
- Pre-St. Pat's party at UMass turns violent, 43 arrested - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth