Theatre camp perfect for young performers
For over a decade the Londonderry Dance Academy on Buttrick Road has been the site of the Triple Threat Theatre Camp, a three-week program where area children learn singing, dancing and acting under the tutelage of several well-seasoned Broadway performers.
Mullen, who recently earned dual Master's degrees in clinical social work and drama therapy at NYU, said all of the campers get the experience of learning from their respective stage roles.
Though earlier incarnations of the camp focused on dancing only, it soon became apparent that a lot of the repeat campers had multiple talents.
"He's pretty much the living definition of a 'triple threat'," Mullen said with a laugh.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.