Bedford, Goffstown break-ins linked?
"This summer we've seen a large spike in burglaries," Goffstown Lt. Pierre Pouliot said.
The two Goffstown incidents were about a mile-and-a-half apart. No arrests have been made, police said.
"That's a lot for us," Pouliot said.
In the most recent incidents, Goffstown police said burglars entered a Daniel Plummer Road home on Monday about 6:30 p.m., taking a laptop, a Wii game system and a TV. Police were called about 8:30 p.m.
Anyone with information can contact the Goffstown Police Department at 497-4858.
The department offers a free home check for residents going on vacation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 2
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 6
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
ISIS beheads NH journalist