Bedford, Goffstown break-ins linked?
"This summer we've seen a large spike in burglaries," Goffstown Lt. Pierre Pouliot said.
The two Goffstown incidents were about a mile-and-a-half apart. No arrests have been made, police said.
"That's a lot for us," Pouliot said.
In the most recent incidents, Goffstown police said burglars entered a Daniel Plummer Road home on Monday about 6:30 p.m., taking a laptop, a Wii game system and a TV. Police were called about 8:30 p.m.
Anyone with information can contact the Goffstown Police Department at 497-4858.
The department offers a free home check for residents going on vacation.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Owner sought after fatal pitbull attack near Tuckerman Ravine - 0
- Big smiles as Market Basket customers and workers return - 1
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Patnode poised to win NH Weekly Series crown - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 1
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 11
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Weekly brother gave police wrong name