Bedford, Goffstown break-ins linked?
"This summer we've seen a large spike in burglaries," Goffstown Lt. Pierre Pouliot said.
The two Goffstown incidents were about a mile-and-a-half apart. No arrests have been made, police said.
"That's a lot for us," Pouliot said.
In the most recent incidents, Goffstown police said burglars entered a Daniel Plummer Road home on Monday about 6:30 p.m., taking a laptop, a Wii game system and a TV. Police were called about 8:30 p.m.
Anyone with information can contact the Goffstown Police Department at 497-4858.
The department offers a free home check for residents going on vacation.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 1
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: A short history of the spice trade - 1
- City Matters: Little sleep for Vietnam vet - 3
- City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us - 10
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: 'Taps' is soundtrack of summer ceremony - 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Central buddies play on - 1
- DIY addition draws city's, neighbors' ire - 6
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Negroni family lays claim to namesake cocktail - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 10
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Strategery: A war by any other name
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out