Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Kids in a hot car: 'Not even for a minute'
Jeremiah Hollenbeck of Lebanon, Maine, had been inside the Family Dollar store 10-15 minutes before police rescued the children. The 5-year-old and 9-year-old, are Hollenbeck's childen; the twin 9-month-olds belong to Hollenbeck's fiancee, Christine Lindsay, also of Lebanon, Maine.
Police are trained to look for unattended children and will arrest people who leave their family members in danger, Ball said.
Hollenbeck was arrested on four counts of endangering the welfare of a child. He was also charged with theft when police found he had goods stolen from the Family Dollar store, and with a felony charge of possession of a narcotic drug. Ball said the drug was one Oxycodone pill found in the car for which he had no prescription.
At his arraignment Thursday morning, Hollenbeck was ordered held on $50,000. Lindsay is presently in a drug rehabilitation facility in Maine, Ball said.
Police said people should never leave a child unattended in a vehicle.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth