Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Keene man accused of assaulting off-duty Jaffrey officer
Justin Bean, 19, is being held on $1,000 cash bail following an arraignment Monday in 8th Circuit Court District Division in Jaffrey via webcam.
Golinski had been found unconscious by his friends, another off-duty Jaffrey officer and an off-duty Nashua officer, after the trio had a run-in with two men.
Before the off-duty officers arrived, another man saw what the two men were doing and attempted to intercede, telling the men to stop what they were doing.
The driver denied involvement, but told police he had been in the area that night and knew there had been a fight.
When police went to the suspect’s Blue Jay Court home July 10 to speak to him, the suspect was not at home. His mother, though, said her son’s friend Bean had told her that he had been behind Margaritas when he got into a fight with a “DEA agent and knocked him out.”
Bean initially refused to talk to police. However, when the witness spoke to police in a follow-up interview he mentioned that when he attempted to intercede in the assault and get the suspect off Golinski the suspect had yelled at him “that he had just knocked out a DEA agent.”
He is scheduled to appear in 8th Circuit Court District Division in Keene Wednesday for a probable cause hearing.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Conn. tractor-trailer driver charged in Manchester hit and run - 2
- Goffstown man held in Triangle Credit Union robbery, burglaries - 0
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 1
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
- Woman arrested after crash at Dover tolls, facing DWI charge - 0
- Fugitive of the week: Juan Zayas-Diaz - 0
- Man turns himself in for Dover burglary warrant - 0
- Police say Laconia man threatened toddler - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- South Africa's Nelson Mandela dies at 95 - 1
- Fire scene closes Goffstown's Paige Hill Road - 0
- Gas tax increase would be tied to consumer price index - 6
- Dingman granted conditional parole - 6
- Suicide bomber, gunmen kill 52 in Yemen - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans - 10
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 15
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
Dingman granted conditional parole
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424