Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Keene man accused of assaulting off-duty Jaffrey officer
Justin Bean, 19, is being held on $1,000 cash bail following an arraignment Monday in 8th Circuit Court District Division in Jaffrey via webcam.
Golinski had been found unconscious by his friends, another off-duty Jaffrey officer and an off-duty Nashua officer, after the trio had a run-in with two men.
Before the off-duty officers arrived, another man saw what the two men were doing and attempted to intercede, telling the men to stop what they were doing.
The driver denied involvement, but told police he had been in the area that night and knew there had been a fight.
When police went to the suspect’s Blue Jay Court home July 10 to speak to him, the suspect was not at home. His mother, though, said her son’s friend Bean had told her that he had been behind Margaritas when he got into a fight with a “DEA agent and knocked him out.”
Bean initially refused to talk to police. However, when the witness spoke to police in a follow-up interview he mentioned that when he attempted to intercede in the assault and get the suspect off Golinski the suspect had yelled at him “that he had just knocked out a DEA agent.”
He is scheduled to appear in 8th Circuit Court District Division in Keene Wednesday for a probable cause hearing.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 3
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 6
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 1
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 6
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483