Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Dover woman faces charges following crash in Rochester Saturday
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 4:49 p.m. after an eastbound 2006 Chevy HHR, driven by Kathleen Stackpole, of 8 Northway Circle, Apt. 13 in Dover, struck a fire hydrant along Oak Street.
Police believe Stackpole, who was allegedly intoxicated, lost control of her vehicle. Even though the Chevy suffered heavy damage and was towed from the scene, neither Stackpole nor her 16-year-old passenger was injured as a result, according to police.
Following her arrest at the scene, Stackpole was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated, endangering the welfare of a child, possession of drugs and littering. She was released on $5,000 personal recognizance and is scheduled to appear for an arraignment in the 7th District Court in Rochester July 29 at 8 a.m.
Anyone with information about the matter is encouraged to contact Officer Pendlebury at (603) 330-7128. Anonymous tips can be left by calling the Rochester Crime Line at 335-6500 or via text at: CRIMES (274637) Body of Text: TEXT4CASH + your tip.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Poll activity slow but steady in Londonderry - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus