Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Dover woman faces charges following crash in Rochester Saturday
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 4:49 p.m. after an eastbound 2006 Chevy HHR, driven by Kathleen Stackpole, of 8 Northway Circle, Apt. 13 in Dover, struck a fire hydrant along Oak Street.
Police believe Stackpole, who was allegedly intoxicated, lost control of her vehicle. Even though the Chevy suffered heavy damage and was towed from the scene, neither Stackpole nor her 16-year-old passenger was injured as a result, according to police.
Following her arrest at the scene, Stackpole was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated, endangering the welfare of a child, possession of drugs and littering. She was released on $5,000 personal recognizance and is scheduled to appear for an arraignment in the 7th District Court in Rochester July 29 at 8 a.m.
Anyone with information about the matter is encouraged to contact Officer Pendlebury at (603) 330-7128. Anonymous tips can be left by calling the Rochester Crime Line at 335-6500 or via text at: CRIMES (274637) Body of Text: TEXT4CASH + your tip.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917