Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Dover woman faces charges following crash in Rochester Saturday
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 4:49 p.m. after an eastbound 2006 Chevy HHR, driven by Kathleen Stackpole, of 8 Northway Circle, Apt. 13 in Dover, struck a fire hydrant along Oak Street.
Police believe Stackpole, who was allegedly intoxicated, lost control of her vehicle. Even though the Chevy suffered heavy damage and was towed from the scene, neither Stackpole nor her 16-year-old passenger was injured as a result, according to police.
Following her arrest at the scene, Stackpole was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated, endangering the welfare of a child, possession of drugs and littering. She was released on $5,000 personal recognizance and is scheduled to appear for an arraignment in the 7th District Court in Rochester July 29 at 8 a.m.
Anyone with information about the matter is encouraged to contact Officer Pendlebury at (603) 330-7128. Anonymous tips can be left by calling the Rochester Crime Line at 335-6500 or via text at: CRIMES (274637) Body of Text: TEXT4CASH + your tip.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 5
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424