Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Dover woman faces charges following crash in Rochester Saturday
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 4:49 p.m. after an eastbound 2006 Chevy HHR, driven by Kathleen Stackpole, of 8 Northway Circle, Apt. 13 in Dover, struck a fire hydrant along Oak Street.
Police believe Stackpole, who was allegedly intoxicated, lost control of her vehicle. Even though the Chevy suffered heavy damage and was towed from the scene, neither Stackpole nor her 16-year-old passenger was injured as a result, according to police.
Following her arrest at the scene, Stackpole was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated, endangering the welfare of a child, possession of drugs and littering. She was released on $5,000 personal recognizance and is scheduled to appear for an arraignment in the 7th District Court in Rochester July 29 at 8 a.m.
Anyone with information about the matter is encouraged to contact Officer Pendlebury at (603) 330-7128. Anonymous tips can be left by calling the Rochester Crime Line at 335-6500 or via text at: CRIMES (274637) Body of Text: TEXT4CASH + your tip.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 0
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 0
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 0
- Confessed burglar tells investigators pair 'did it for the thrill' - 0
- Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA - 0
- Sex offender sought for failing to register turns himself in - 0
- Raymond man convicted in second sexual assault case - 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Top NH political pros to head new Boston office of nationally-known consulting firm
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424