Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Trayvon Martin's parents lead protests over Zimmerman verdict
Visible above the neckline of her Trayvon T-shirt was a tattoo of a packet of Skittles, the candy the teen was carrying on a walk back from the store when he was shot dead by the neighborhood watchman.
"There is a history of racial disparities in the application of our criminal laws," the President said.
Florida Gov. Rick Scott met with sit-in demonstrators outside his office in the Florida capital Tallahassee on Thursday. He said he supports the Stand Your Ground law and has no intention of convening a special legislative session to change it.
"I think it would be useful for us to examine some state and local laws to see if they are designed in such a way that they may encourage the kinds of altercations and confrontations and tragedies that we saw in the Florida case," he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 3
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief