Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Honeymooning groom in fair condition; other driver faces 5 felonies in fatal Rollinsford crash
The two met a decade ago while working at an amusement park inside the Mall of America in Bloomington, Minn.
They did not become romantically involved until the past year.
Initial notification to family members in Minnesota was made by a New Hampshire state trooper who called Brian's parents after getting telephone numbers from his cell phone as the couple was undergoing treatment.
"A week ago they were the model bride and groom and now one is in the hospital and one is dead," he said. "How can you process that; to think that it could change so quickly."
"She had a great smile and she was very articulate," he said. "I remember her making me smile at some of her jokes, but she was not pushy in any way; she was just a sweetheart."
"It was probably the funniest wedding I've been to because it was so relaxed and so personal," Czech said. "Brian and Leah just created this great environment for people."
"When they planned their honeymoon, obviously it was going to be a road trip and they picked Boston," Czech said. "He mentioned to me that on their way out to New England, they were going to stop at a theme park in Ohio, which is kind of a Mecca for theme park enthusiasts."
- Bill Smith, New Hampshire Union Leader
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 1
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
- OHRV trail official hopes arrest will deter others - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 12
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917