Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Hampton man charged with selling oxycodone to informant
Bruce Rubin, 55, is facing three counts of sale of a controlled drug for allegedly selling pills between Dec. 4 and March 29 while under surveillance of the Rockingham Sheriff’s Drug Task Force.
The sales happened in Plaistow and Derry. Rubin filled the prescriptions at area drug stores, investigators said.
The confidential source working with investigators met with Rubin for the first drug sale on Dec. 4, outside a 7-11 store on Crystal Avenue in Derry, according to court documents.
The source told investigators that Rubin had agreed to sell him 25 pills, not 23, according to Johnson.
“Rubin responded to the (confidential source) with ‘Whatever!’ implying that he was aware that he shorted the (source) the pills,” Johnson said in the affidavit.
Rubin, who is being held on bail, will be arraigned later this month in Rockingham County Superior Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 2
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 6
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 1
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 6
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483