Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
May 29, 2014
Hampton man charged with selling oxycodone to informant
Bruce Rubin, 55, is facing three counts of sale of a controlled drug for allegedly selling pills between Dec. 4 and March 29 while under surveillance of the Rockingham Sheriff’s Drug Task Force.
The sales happened in Plaistow and Derry. Rubin filled the prescriptions at area drug stores, investigators said.
The confidential source working with investigators met with Rubin for the first drug sale on Dec. 4, outside a 7-11 store on Crystal Avenue in Derry, according to court documents.
The source told investigators that Rubin had agreed to sell him 25 pills, not 23, according to Johnson.
“Rubin responded to the (confidential source) with ‘Whatever!’ implying that he was aware that he shorted the (source) the pills,” Johnson said in the affidavit.
Rubin, who is being held on bail, will be arraigned later this month in Rockingham County Superior Court.
- Mazzaglia to be sentenced Aug. 14 for murder of UNH student - 0
- Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot - 1
- Man arrested in two Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Manchester man arrested for attempted robbery in Laconia - 0
- Dover man among two sought in connection with Maine murder - 0
- High-speed chase starts in NH, ends in Massachusetts - 1
- Justices send drug case back to Rockingham County Superior Court - 0
- Backlash from former detective's early release increasing - 11
- East Kingston man sentenced to prison in sex assault case - 0
132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mphREADER COMMENTS: 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lost Massachusetts hikers found safe in NH - 0
- GOP criticizes Shaheen flip flop on gas tax - 6
- No one has a clear claim to NHMS supremacy - 0
- Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: Does Concord have a big spending problem? - 1
- Ban fireworks? Get serious - 10
- Another View - Kevin Smith: Londonderry is showing how to make NH business-friendly - 0
- Philadelphia outlasts Revolution, weather in U.S. Open Cup - 0
- Rock Cats sweep Fishers in rain-makeup doubleheader - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917