Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Hampton man charged with selling oxycodone to informant
Bruce Rubin, 55, is facing three counts of sale of a controlled drug for allegedly selling pills between Dec. 4 and March 29 while under surveillance of the Rockingham Sheriff’s Drug Task Force.
The sales happened in Plaistow and Derry. Rubin filled the prescriptions at area drug stores, investigators said.
The confidential source working with investigators met with Rubin for the first drug sale on Dec. 4, outside a 7-11 store on Crystal Avenue in Derry, according to court documents.
The source told investigators that Rubin had agreed to sell him 25 pills, not 23, according to Johnson.
“Rubin responded to the (confidential source) with ‘Whatever!’ implying that he was aware that he shorted the (source) the pills,” Johnson said in the affidavit.
Rubin, who is being held on bail, will be arraigned later this month in Rockingham County Superior Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 6
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424