Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Labbe family offers reward in 2011 Plymouth murder
“I want you to know who John Labbe was. In many ways, he was a simple man. He loved his farm, his animals and the mountains. He loved working on the land. And while he was not a perfect man, he was still precious to all of us,” Noyes said.
But the former altar boy at St. Brendan’s Church in Colebrook emerged from anonymity in May 2010 when he filed suit in Hillsborough County Superior Court North against the Diocese of Manchester and the Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate, Province of the United States, based in Washington, D.C.
Labbe’s attorney, Jessica Arbour of Miami, Fla., said after his death the case had not yet been adjudicated.
Assistant New Hampshire Attorney General James Vara was also at the police department, but said state officials would not answer questions.
“Please help us find John’s killer,” Noyes said in her prepared statement. “Let Plymouth be known as a town that seeks out the truth, where justice is served, and is a safe place to live.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 1
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 0
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 0
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 0
- 'The Granite Wall' stays solid as UNH marches into postseason - 0
- Lebanon City Hall renovation could move forward at hearing - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
State agrees to delete toll booth photos
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424