Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Robbery spree leads to more charges for Derry woman
Rochelle Richards, 23, is being held on $50,000 bail at the Rockingham County jail, facing charges of robbery and attempted robbery.
She was also indicted last month in Rockingham County Superior Court for the April 9 attempted robbery of a Subway restaurant on Perkins Road in Londonderry.
Richards allegedly told an employee at Subway that she had a gun, but no weapon was shown, according to prosecutors.
Derry police arrested Richards after receiving tips that helped identify her. Police in Londonderry and Manchester then brought charges for similar incidents.
The Manchester robbery happened about 40 minutes after the attempted robbery in Londonderry, police said.
She was recently allowed by a judge to enter a residential drug treatment center while awaiting trial on all charges. But Richards must first find a program that will accept her before her bail is converted into personal recognizance, according to a judge’s order.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 0
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 4
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 2
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 2
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats, Hogan not finished yet - 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 2
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 9
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 4
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief