Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Robbery spree leads to more charges for Derry woman
Rochelle Richards, 23, is being held on $50,000 bail at the Rockingham County jail, facing charges of robbery and attempted robbery.
She was also indicted last month in Rockingham County Superior Court for the April 9 attempted robbery of a Subway restaurant on Perkins Road in Londonderry.
Richards allegedly told an employee at Subway that she had a gun, but no weapon was shown, according to prosecutors.
Derry police arrested Richards after receiving tips that helped identify her. Police in Londonderry and Manchester then brought charges for similar incidents.
The Manchester robbery happened about 40 minutes after the attempted robbery in Londonderry, police said.
She was recently allowed by a judge to enter a residential drug treatment center while awaiting trial on all charges. But Richards must first find a program that will accept her before her bail is converted into personal recognizance, according to a judge’s order.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sugar Hill man pleads guilty to criminal trespassing - 0
- Ex-Connecticut governor guilty of violating federal campaign laws - 0
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for violating restraining order - 2
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Not your standard victory - 0
- Diane Foley is a lady of extraordinary elegance - 0
- Mayor's police contract veto may face override in Nashua - 0
- Havenstein to unveil 'Pledge 2.0' today, saying, 'I won't spend money we don't have' - 1
- Motivation Matters: Hey, boss! How am I doing? - 0
- Big Idea Group a startup breeding ground - 0
- North Country summit to highlight job creation - 0
- Food stamp loophole not a go in NH - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Everett Pollard: Mount Sunapee's master plan will benefit whole region - 0
7 hikers rescued from Pawtuckaway
Foreclosure relief clinic Oct. 1 in Derry
Food stamp loophole not a go in NH
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917